Christmas Quiz Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions relate to the Berthon Christmas Quiz 2015 located at www.berthon.co.uk (“Website”). The Website is managed by Berthon Boat Co. Limited (“Berthon”) or (“the Company”).
- By entering the quiz on the Berthon Website you agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- Entries close Thursday 7th Jan 2016.
- First name drawn gets to choose their prize. Next name drawn the next prize and so on, until there are no prizes left.
- One entry per email address and maximum of 5 per household.
- Participation in the quiz on this Website is open to the public and not restricted to the United Kingdom (unless the Company determines otherwise) but prizes are only offered for collection at the Shipyard (Berthon, The Shipyard, Bath Road, Lymington, SO41 3YL).
- Employees of the Company and their respective group companies, subsidiaries, and members of their immediate families, are not eligible to participate in the quiz.
- Winners will be drawn at random, week commencing 11th January 2016, by Berthon Managing Director, Brian May.
- The Lift & Scrub prize is a “Lift, Scrub and Launch” or “Lift Scrub and Block off” at Berthon Lymington Marina. Yachts must be owned wholly or partly by the prize winner. The Lift and Scrub will be undertaken wholly by Berthon and our fully trained operatives. Our lift limit is 75 tonnes.
- Prizes can be collected from Berthon if required.
- Prizes can only be posted to a Mainland UK address or collected in person from Berthon, The Shipyard, Lymington, SO41 3YL.
- Proof of age will be required for winners of alcoholic prizes.
- No monetary value will be exchanged for prizes on offer.
- Winners will be contacted on or around week commencing 11th January 2016 by email and/or phone.
Back to the Christmas Quiz