The Draco 22RS is designed to be capable, robust and practical, but in the true spirit of Draco she will of course be great fun. The Draco 22rs builds on the concept and DNA from of 27RS offering a deep, safe cockpit with bow rider section forward and fold down bench seat which converts to a sun-pad. She will also offer a new fold up canopy system, which can be used to quickly protect the cockpit and the option of a 12v fridge up forward.
- Deep, safe cockpit with closing transom gates
- Pilot / co-pilot sports seats
- Camper canopy and bow rider tent options
- Tonneau cover for cockpit and bow section
- Wide range of hull colours and finishes.
- Teak or synthetic laid decking
- Radio with blue tooth
- Removable waterski pole
|Approx weight||Approx. 1250 kg. ex. Engine (dry)|
|Engines||Yamaha Outboard: 115–200HP|
|Fuel capacity||140 litres|
|Maximum speed||Circa 40-45 kts|
|Designer||Hans J Johnsen / Dubois|