Windy 39 Camira
Windy Sports Boats
The new 39’ Camira is the latest exciting launch from the renowned Windy shipyard. An aggressive, uncompromising sports cruiser with a serious offshore pedigree. She draws on the success of the 31’ Zonda which was reviewed as the “best hull we’ve ever tested” by Motor Boats Monthly and was awarded the accolade of 2012 Motor Boat of the Year.
The stylish two cabin interior has been meticulously designed by Design Unlimited, and her sleek exterior lines have been carefully sculptured by super yacht designers Dubois. The 39’ boasts a choice of cockpit solution, aft tender garage and galley configuration.
The cockpit is protected by one of the most innovative and usable canopy systems on the market to date, which can be converted to a bimini for sunnier climates or used to fully protect the cockpit during inclement weather.
- Choice of sun-pad or sports cockpit layout
- New generation canopy system
- Choice of galley arrangement
- Two cabins and shower compartment
- Exterior styling from Dubois Naval Architects Ltd
- Interior design from Design Unlimited Ltd
- Tender garage
- Circa 45kts top speed performance.
- High tech build (vacuum-resin infusion)
- Volvo Power trim assistance for the outdrives
- Volvo EVC engine computers
- Volvo e-key system
- Aft sun-pad with adjustable back rest
- Optional Hydraulic bathing platform
Windy 39 Camira
|Approx weight||7.6 tonnes|
|Engines||2x Volvo D6-370 / D6-400|
|Fuel capacity||840 litres|
|Water capacity||215 litres|
|Maximum speed||Circa 45kts|
|Cruising range||Approx 270 nautical miles|
|Designer||Johnsen / Dubois / Design Unlimited|