This 2007 Aleutian 59 is in her third ownership, and is in staggeringly good condition, with significant work during 2016, to include:
- All guest cabin original headlinings replaced with smart silvered panels.
- All pumps and motors overhauled in 2016, including windlass motor and davit crane.
- New TVs and trim to Owners and forward VIP cabins.
- Batteries replaced 2016.
- Reconfiguration of crew cabin to give one double (port) and two single (starboard) berths.
- Soft furnishings to saloon and wheelhouse re-trimmed (including both Stidd helm seats).
With every conceivable comfort, this little ship is thoroughly sorted, and completely ready to wander.
360 Degree Walkthrough: http://www.berthon.co.uk/yacht-for-sale/360/grand-banks-59-aleutian-rp-escape.html