Sensational classic cruiser from Rampart, built of mahogany on oak ( decks epoxy-painted 2012 ), in remarkably good condition and in present ownership for 27 years. New Perkins 135s fitted in 2004 and spotlessly clean, new electronics and upholstery, and seriously lovely. Has, and will make, an exceptional live-aboard for Northern climes, and equally suited to coastal and inland work.
Download Full Specs as PDF File
- Please Contact: Hugh Rayner
- Telephone: +44(0) 1590 679222
- Make: Rampart 48
- Name: TUDORA
- Year: 1964
- LOA: 48' 0" / 14.63m
- Beam: 11' 11" / 3.63m
- Hull Material: Wood
- Designer: Desty
- Builder: Rampart Boat Building Co.
- Location: Falmouth, United Kingdom
- Accommodation: 5 berths in 3 cabins
- Price: £79,750 GBP
- VAT: VAT Exempt