Berthon has expanded its new boat sales product range to now include Windy, Pearl, Iguana and Solaris, so we seeking an After-Sales Manager to join our team. A strong leisure marine knowledge will be an advantage, plus wide experience of motor yachts. The successful candidate will be organised, presentable and outgoing, with experience of dealing with wealthy yacht owners. The position offers a good annual salary, a bonus dependent on personal performance, plus a notional dividend based on the performance of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attendance at boat shows
- Receiving and unpacking new boats at Berthon and elsewhere
- Pre-delivery inspections
- Sea trials and demonstrations
- Customer handovers
- Warranty claims
- Arranging warranty repairs
- Arranging customer extras:
- costing labour and materials
- quoting customers
- following up customers after quoting
- obtaining signed orders & deposit payments
- scheduling work
- managing labour, materials & sub-contractors
- setting to work
- familiarisation of new equipment with owner
- invoicing & the collection of payment
- Ongoing customer service for maintenance and repairs, and winter service
Berthon is a family business, and we have no bank debt, investing continuously in our plant, machinery & infrastructure from our retained profits, not by borrowing. We own our 10 acre site and 8 acres of the river.
Training will be given.
Apply for Position
If you feel you meet the requisite criteria and want to work in a top quality environment, please apply in writing by sending a completed application form along with your CV to:
Berthon Boat Company Limited
The Shipyard, Bath Road
Download Application Form
Job Application Form (MS Word document) - to complete and send by email.
Candidate Privacy Notice (PDF document).