An experienced marine sales professional is sought to join Versadock, a fast-paced, exciting and versatile company with an innovative docking solution which is used in both the leisure, commercial and military sectors of the marine industry.
You will be responsible for identifying & generating new leads, establishing new customers, and nurturing existing accounts, to meet sales plans and targets. A key aim is to grow direct sales to the UK market, as well as supporting your line manager in developing the international dealer network.
- Visit customers
- Sales negotiation
- Close sales
- Obtain payment
- After-sales support
- Develop and manage relationships to include:
- Overseas sales
- Meet sales targets
- Attend boat shows and trade shows
- UK and overseas travel
- 3 to 5 years of marine sector sales, preferably in both leisure and commercial
- Creative, innovative and adaptable with a positive approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to negotiate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a pressurised environment
- Self-starter, self-motivated and customer-focused
- Team player
- Initiative to solve complex issues
- Adapt to different situations
- Organise work effectively
- Manage multiple priorities
- Computer literate
- Full current UK driving license & current UK passport
Applications via the Berthon website using the application form.
Apply for Position
If you feel you meet the requisite criteria and want to work in a top quality environment, please apply in writing by sending a completed application form along with your CV to:
Berthon Boat Company Limited
The Shipyard, Bath Road
Download Application Form
Job Application Form (MS Word document) - to complete and send by email.
Candidate Privacy Notice (PDF document).