The Further Adventures of GREY WOLF are in full swing. The crew has recently bid a fond farewell to marine electrical apprentice Daniel Savin who, as you might expect, has thoroughly enjoyed his time on board FPB 78 #02 GREY WOLF II. Insights from our next would-be world traveller, marine engineer apprentice Steph Jung, start December 7th 2018, so mark your calendars.
We hope that you will continue to follow Stephs’s adventure, and the apprentices that follow.
Weekly updates will continue to be posted here – https://www.berthon.co.uk/greywolf/
Our apprenticeship programme is one of the most important things that Berthon does and is core to what our business is about – https://www.berthon.co.uk/about-berthon/apprenticeships/
The story so far…:
1. WELCOME TO THE FURTHER ADVENTURES OF GREY WOLF
2. FROM THE UK, TO MANGAREVA AND THEN ONWARDS TO OPEN SEA | APPRENTICE DAN BOARDS FPB 78 #2 GREY WOLF II
3. THE APPROACH TO EASTER ISLAND – FLYING FISH, IMPROMPTU CAKE AND GIANT STONE HEADS | NEWS FROM APPRENTICE DAN
4. LONG DAYS AT SEA ON BOARD FPB 78 #2 GREY WOLF II | NEWS FROM APPRENTICE DAN
5. THE FINAL STRAIGHT INTO PUERTO MONTT AND THEN HOMEWARD BOUND | NEWS FROM APPRENTICE DAN
Stay tuned in the coming weeks for video of Daniel’s time on board FPB 78 #02 GREY WOLF II. Here is a teaser –
Future videos to be found here – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY9iMxMOj4rhevM_bN8aadl2HW5sENugt.
For a portal to unlimited destinations AND a home away from home, visit ‘Grey Wolf Adventures’ at http://greywolf.co/.