The GEMINI WAVERIDER 650 Sport is a new addition to the Waverider leisure range. It has quickly become a best-seller, with enviably sleek lines and an ultra-modern hull design, ensuring a dry ride for crew and passengers. A wonderfully versatile boat; this WR650 Sport is strong enough to withstand rough conditions, easily manoeuvrable with a Drive-By-Wire 175hp Yamaha engine boasting a mere 22 hours on the clock and a phenomenal ‘all-rounder.’
The hull and deck have been constructed to the same specifications as the Commercial W650 equivalent, with safety and durability guaranteed alongside exceptional performance.
- Length overall 6.50M
- Internal length 3.90M
- Beam overall 2.40M
- Internal beam 1.42M
- Hypalon 1670 Orca commercial grade tube.
- Heavy duty rubbing strake and bow protection.
- Large deck locker & anchor locker.
- Stainless steel bow eye.
- Yamaha 175hp DBW Engine ( 22 hours running time )
- Seating: Bolster Seat for 2 x crew- + 6 passengers
- Two Man Console with large storage
- ICOM VHF
- Silva 85 Compass
- Hydraulic remote steering.
- Twin 140 L fuel tanks.
- RCD Declaration of Conformity – Cat C
- Stainless Steel A Frame with LED Navigation lights.
- Ample on-board storage.
- Year of Production 2019
- Rated for 8 x persons.
- Full 5 year Warranty on Boat & Engine supported by Berthon RIB Solutions.
- Full after sales and service support supported by Berthon Boat Company
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673312