The Broom 450 is a heavy-duty, luxury, mile-munching cruiser with some of the best sea keeping abilities in class. MIRIELLE was built in 2007 to a very high standard for her first Owner. She boasts an extensive specification which includes twin Volvo Penta D9-500HP diesel engines, hydraulic mast lowering system, electric heads, heating, air-con, bow thruster and generator. In her current ownership she has been professionally re-fitted and substantially improved by Broom Boats – including works below:
- Replacement of all exterior canvas in Sunbrella Grey.
- Alteration of the cockpit seating to make it more comfortable.
- Re-upholstery of cockpit upholstery.
- Addition of storage footstools in the cockpit.
- New 40” TV on the aft saloon bulkhead.
- Addition of AIS and Platinum navigational chart cards to cover Europe.
- Service everything and renew whatever required.
- Replace the liferaft and safety gear.
- Reinforce the davits and recondition.
- New Carbon-fibre instrument panels and steering wheel.
- New antifoul and boot topping (all in grey).
- Clean and polish all GRP and stainless.
- New interior carpets.
- Leathercare to all upholstery.
- Steam clean beds.
- Venetian wooden interior blinds.
- Add 30m of chain and a Rocna anchor.
- Add a stern anchor.
- Add a bow ladder.
- New lines and fenders.
- Replace aft steps and platform teak (side decks already re-laid in Flexiteek in 2017).
The Broom 450 is capable of cruising long distances, safely and in great comfort. Viewings are highly recommended.