The HH 42 is a very good all round option for IRC and ORC racing. Very fast and fun, they are also increasingly competitive both inshore and offshore. POWER OF LOVE has been very lightly used and is an excellent option.
HH 42 Results:
- Sail EAST IRC series, 1st overall, Oystercatcher.
- EAORA Mersea – Ostend Race, 1st overall, Oystercatcher.
- EAORA Ostend – Ramsgate, 1st overall, Oystercatcher.
- Ramsgate Gold Cup, 1st overall, Oystercatcher.
- Around the Goodwins Race, 1st overall, Oystercatcher.
- Hong Kong Vietnam Race, 1st class 1, Island Fling.
- Hong Kong – Hainan, 1st overall, Island Fling.
Download Full Specification (PDF)
- RORC Myth of Malham Race, 1st overall.
- RORC Cowes – St Malo, 1st class 1.
- 2nd overall (148 starters).
- RORC Cherbourg Race , 1st class 1.
- RORC Fastnet race, 3rd Class 1, 6th overall (312 starters).
- RORC Seasons Points, 1st class 1.