Neander Diesel Outboard Engine
The Neander Dtorque 50 Turbo Diesel sets a new standard in diesel engineering.
Its 804 ccm twin-cylinder aluminium powerhead delivers 50 hp at the propeller shaft. With a remarkable torque output, topping at 111 Nm at 2,500 rpm, the Dtorque out-performs the finest 70 hp fuel injected four-stroke petrol outboards on the market.
Made by marine professionals, for marine professionals.
Why choose a Neander diesel outboard engine over a petrol outboard engine?
- Greater power delivery at lower RPM
- Service intervals of 250 hours
- 40 % better fuel efficiency
- 111 nm Torque
- 2.5 x longer service intervals
- 25% lower carbon emissions