Superyacht Tender Support
Superyacht Tender Repair, Refit & Refurbishment
Download the Superyacht Tender Support Capability Statement
Berthon offers an ‘end-to-end’ superyacht tender repair, refit and refurbishment service with global reach. Aimed at busy superyacht Captains and crew, we take care of all aspects of the repair or refit project; ensuring that tender return timelines are met and budgets not exceeded.
Transporting tenders from anywhere in the world back to Lymington in the UK, we’re able to draw on our in-house project management expertise and a range of marine engineering, shipwright and paint skills undertaking all work on-site. This allows us to streamline repair and refit projects, working intensively on the tenders and driving efficiency for our clients. Berthon staff have access to world-class facilities, where the tenders are given the care and attention that is expected. Resulting project turnaround times are rapid, click here to view a case study and video. We specialise in the repair and refit of tenders, RIBs, chase boats, limo tenders, launches and crew tenders.
To discuss your requirements please contact us today, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“I can attest to Berthon’s professionalism and service in the 25 years that I’ve known the company. Their shipyard has excellent facilities that are well maintained. I know several of their project managers and they have come from the yachting sector so know what we need and expect as private yacht Captains.”
Alastair Tait – Captain, Lady Christine
- First-class logistic support. Collecting the tender from anywhere in the world, transportation to Lymington, managing then completing work; returning in pristine condition to meet the superyacht anywhere.
- Realistic timelines and budget planning. We discuss, then plan work with the principal client contact agreeing on realistic timelines with consideration for any budget constraints.
- Superb marine engineering and facilities. Our marine engineers have all the relevant trade specialisms. Their facilities are secure, clean and insulated. The tender support areas contain lineside stores and tools to maximise time efficiency.
- A single point of contact for project management. Expertise and project planning for each contract, so that the client knows precisely where the work schedule is, including weekly cost reports sent with photo updates where required.
- Problem-solving and diagnostic services. We identify any issues that may occur to pre-empt future problems; providing solutions that will keep the tender running efficiently.
- Planned work implementation. We carry out planned refits and maintenance as part of any fleet servicing requirements.
- Last minute pit-stops. We are normally able to accommodate last minute pit stop repairs, maintenance and refurbishments. Please contact us for availability.
Berthon also offers a customisation and modification service for standard parts. We support the maintenance of jet-skis as part of wider tender refit and refurbishment projects. Prior to returning tenders, we can perform a full sea-trial launch with qualified captains and technicians on-site. The tenders are then polished and detailed by the valeting team, who work to superyacht finishing standards.
- Limo Tenders
- Chase boats and Chase Tenders
- Crew Tenders
- Day Sailers
In House Specialisms
- Lineside Stores
- Lineside Tools
- Crew offices