You must be Apprenticeship time served and have the following attributes:
- Experienced in marine electronic installations and service support of market leaders including
- Raymarine – the world leader in marine electronics for recreational boating and light commercial marine markets
- Garmin – the leading GPS manufacturer, number two in the marine market
- Navico – Distributor of the B&G, Simrad, Lowrance, Northstar, Eagle & MX Marine Brands.
- Excellent diagnostic skills with the ability to work to exacting standards
- In depth knowledge of Marine electrical DC and AC systems.
- Candidates must be self-starters, motivated, reliable, have a good eye for detail and proven track record in the leisure or commercial marine industry.