The WR 780 is used extensively in almost every possible boating application worldwide due to its proven ability in rough conditions as well a larger versatile deck space and long range capability.
The WR 780 adheres to the rigorous requirements of government, rescue and commercial agencies around the world who expect the best in performance, safety and reliability.
The WR 780 comes with a large choice of engines, consoles, seating and on-board equipment and is also available with cabin or T-top to protection crew and passengers from the elements.
- Hull Quality – Constructed from advanced composite materials; providing an exceptionally strong structure, and a damage and corrosion resistant craft.
- Superior Seakeeping – Gemini’s stepped volume hull offers outstanding seakeeping, improved stability, and increased payload carrying capability, as well as being forgiving to operate.
- Military/Commercial Grade Sponson – Heavy Duty Hypalon 1100 DTEX Sponsons with the Option for Double Skinning and extra armouring for additional strength and protection.
- Interoperability – Available with single or multipoint lifts designed for safe launch and recovery.
- Proven – A hull design for superior seakeeping, payload carrying and reduced hull slamming supported by advanced shock mitigation seating ensures personnel remain fully capable throughout mission.
- Reliable – Twin outboard engine options delivers improved reliability, superior shallow water capability (o/b) and exceptional maneuverability and control at low and high speed.
- Mission Specific – Flexible platform design which can be adapted differing configuration, bespoke fit out and equipment fit.
- Self-Righting – Designed to incorporate self-righting system
- Compliance – Built to international recognised standard, and can be easily equipped and coded to meet local authority regulatory compliance.
- Transportability – The WR780 is transportable by road on road trailer or flatbed truck, it can also fit in an ISO shipping container and can be made compatible for air transport.
Approximate performance data with differing engine horse powers and configurations are available on request.
- Engine Options – Single or Twin Install
- Petrol Outboards: Mercury, Mariner, Suzuki, Evinrude, Yamaha.
- Diesel Outboards: Cox Powertrain
- Inclusive of steering and fuel systems.
There are a number of differing configurations available, and general arrangement drawings are available on request. In addition custom configurations are available according to weight and balance.
- Hypalon sponson (1100Dtex)
- 2 x Heavy duty shark fin rubbing strakes
- Full length grab line
- 7 x Inflation Valves
- 7 x Over pressure release valves
- Internally taped seams
- 2 x Paddles
- 2 x Stainless steel bow eyes
- Anchor rope bow protection
- Anchor locker
- Aluminium keel protection
- 3 x Transom knees
- Engine motor well
- Under deck cable track
- 2 x Below deck fuel lockers
- 2 x Towing points
- Self-draining deck
- Non-slip deck
- 1 x Double action pump
- 1 x Repair kit
- Choice of Consoles Configurations
- Choice of Jockey or Shock Mitigation Suspension seats
- Lifting eyes & Lifting Strops
- Extra fuel tanks (up to 1080 l.)
- Foam filled hull
- M8 deck utility bolt system
- Deck track system
- Strengthened deck for high load areas and mounts
- Single Post Quick Release Hook for Davit system (integrated in console)
- Towing bollard
A Frame Options
- Choice of A-frame Configuration & Material
- Engine protection bar on A-frame
- Self-Righting system on A-frame
- Additional fenders on sponsons (1 or 2 extra)
- Colour strip between bumpers
- Additional rubbing strips on the front for bow protection
- Anti-slip surfaces on sponsons
- Slide-on sponsons
Navigation & Communication System Options:
- VHF Radio (Fixed & Handheld)
- GPS Chartplotter
- Magnetic Compass
- Depth sounder
- Entertainment system
- Night Vision Equipment
- Command and Control systems
- Bespoke system integration and system fit available on request
Specialist Equipment Fit
Specialist and client supplied equipment fit and integration is available on request at Berthon Boat Company.
Consumable and Contingency spares packages are available on request
The following training courses are available:
- Operator Training
- Mechanic training
- Specialist Equipment Training
- Specialist Role Training