Contact Andy Andrews for more details
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673312
A high performance RIB for the professional adventurer, this GEMINI WAVERIDER WR780 has been designed and manufactured to provide incomparable seakeeping through the toughest of conditions. Constructed to provide guaranteed strength through the roughest seas and most challenging environments, this WR780 is designed for endurance.
With less than 40 hours on the clock, the single 300hp Yamaha engine has been run in and serviced accordingly by our accredited staff.
- Length overall 7.80m
- Internal length 4.80m
- Beam overall 2.95m
- Internal beam 1.77m
- Commercial Hypalon Orca 1670 Dtex Slide on Tube.
- 7 x separate compartments with inflation valves.
- Heavy duty shark fin rubbing strake and bow protection.
- Large deck locker & anchor locker.
- Stainless steel bow eye.
- Yamaha 300Hp Engine ( 35 Hrs running time )
- Seating 2 crew + 6 Passengers on jockey seats with base storage.
- Two Man Console with storage
- ICOM VHF
- Silva 85 Compass
- Hydraulic remote power steering.
- Single 260 L Fuel Tank.
- RCD Declaration of Conformity – Cat C
- Year of Production 2019
- Rated for 15 x persons.
- Full 5 year Warranty on Boat & Engine supported by Berthon RIB Solutions.
- Full after sales and service support supported by Berthon Boat Company.